Buy Now and enter our "early birds" program! Develop with the full support of our experts!
|Controls toolkit||Controls Toolkit + Reactor|
|Single user license||
|Small Company license *||
* Companies with less than 5 people
All prices do not include VatSee a demo
- A complete set of input components that includes all Html5 inputs or their fallback when they are not supported by user browser, dropdowns and autocompletes.
- Validation attributes , and other metadata attributes that enable the developer to define how to render and edit data in a purely declarative way! You just put a generic edit or display component in your markup and the Blazor Controls Toolkit generate automatically for you the markup that implements the behavior declared with your model attributes: space to reserve for each field, the right Html5 input and / or autocomplete to use, and so on.
- Default validation messages, and default button text/labels are already localized in various languages, and the develpèer can customize each of them. Moreover, each customer can require the localization kit to insert his language in the Blazor Controls Toolkit, in case it is not supported, yet.
- Changes tracking, tracking of invalid objects, and model transactions. All handled with uniform interfaces throghout all components. They prevent futher processing on invalid objects, enable the user to revert changes, and computes all changes to send to the server (additions, deletes and modifications).
- Utility components, like modals, Tabs, pagers, and navigation tools
- All components and html fragments can be drag-drop enabled, and bound to models. As a result of the drop operation list elements or grid rows are moved to different positions or modify the model bound to the drop target.
- Behaviors that enrich existing Html element and other components with further features like collapsing, fading, input focus, visibility spy, anchor target spy.
- Complex customizable components like DataGrids,TreeViews, Detail views, and Detail lists. Each component has its default row and column template that the developer can replace with custom ones.
- Query tools for filtering, sorting, and aggregating data.These tools include components that enable the user to select the desired operations, attributes to declare how to build each filter view, and OData tools to translate the desired operations in OData format, to retieve data from OData enabled servers, and to OData-enable your Asp.net controllers.
- All components are accessible, and can be operated easily with just the keyboard. After each operation, the focus is moved where more appropriate for continuing keyboard processing. If possible accessibility is enforced also on developer provaided custom templates.