Data Moving Plug-in Asp.net Mvc Controls
- Grids, TreeViews, Menus, Forms and several other controls that may be configured with a fluent interface, and customized by providing easy to build overall, row and/or column Razor templates. There are no limits to the degree of cutomization, since each template, in turn, may contain any other Data Moving Plug-in control and jQuery widgets. Each control configuration may be saved and re-used in several places with different data. You may specify how to style Data Moving Plug-in controls with a simple entry in the Web.Config. All main styling frameworks are supported: jQuery UI, JQuery Mobile, and Bootstrap.
- Both SEO friendly server controls that create their Html mark-up on the server side and more interactive client controls that create their Html mark-up on the client side. All client controls use client side templates obtained by compiling Razor templates, so the developer may use the same templates for both server and client controls.
- Interaction primitives to build Rich UI Web Applications. Thanks to the Data Binding, and Reference based interaction primitives the user may mold a modify complex data structures by moving and dragging UI elements in a simple and intuitive way.
- Advanced tools for client/server synchronization, and changes tracking
- Advanced interfaces for the editors tinyMce & redactor, and for jQPlot.
- A complete Single Page Application framework based on knockout.js and powered with Razor engine
- Several enhancements of the standard Asp.net Mvc validation engine, and of the knockout.js bindings engine.
The developer may put each control in a View quickly and easily, by using the control default settings, and then it may fine tune both the Html produced and the control features. Controls configurations may be saved and re-used on different data, and in different projects.