5 days course (8h/day). Microservices architectures allow optimal scaling of your application functionalities and allow the gradual replacement of your legacy information system by enabling the integration of legacy components with new software. Furthermore, when combined with a Domain Driven Design approach it enables your existing teams to face complex problems in complex domains in a structured way.
Prerequisites: Data layer
- Advantages of Microservices architecures
- Domain Driven Design and Microservices
- When is it worth to consider microservices architectures?
- Microservices communication
- Creating Docker containers and publishing them on Azure
- How to configure and use Azure Service Fabric
- Service Fabric architectures
- Generic Host
- Service Fabric Microservices: structure, communication, and configuration
- How to create a Kubernetes cluster in Azure
- How to configure a Kubernets application