- Client side globalization/localization of dates, time and numbers
- Globalized/localized client side validation and additional validation attributes
- Dates, and numeric widgets
- Helpers and model binding tools to handle sub-classes, and other utility helpers.
- A sophisticated editable grid
- Helpers to handle filtering, sorting, and paging data.
- An editable TreeView, menus, and a grid with draggable rows (it doesn't take advantage of Html5 native dragging).
- Tools for inferring automatically knockout bindings and using Razor helpers and Mvc Controls Toolkit 5 controls to build easily knockout applications.
All controls are based on templates, and the free Mvc Controls Toolkit 5 doesn't provide default templates, so the developer must always provide its templates. Default templates for all controls are provided as add-ons included in the Data Moving plug-in.